Today, I wanted to share with you a recipe to drink with your love. It is a basic drink that can be made within 5 mins and can be complemented with a delightful chicken recipe.
- Prep time: 2 minutes
- 1 ounce of vodka
- 3 ounces of fruit punch
- 1/2 blood orange squeezed
- 3 – 5 cubes of ice
- 1 slice of blood orange to garnish
- In a drink shaker place the ice cubes, then pour the fruit punch,
- I used Gatorade fruit punch but you can use whichever you prefer,
- Then pour in the vodka, again this is your choice but I used the Absolute Miami vodka
- I also used the Alpine blu vodka which is great for mixing any drink,
- Then squeeze the half cut blood orange into the shaker
- Shake for about ten seconds pour into a martini glass
- Serve a Valentine Kiss Martini garnished and enjoy, and make your every day Valentine’s Day.