- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 1 and 1/2 hours
- 3 lb stuffed veal roast
- 3 tablespoons of kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 large red potatoes
- 1/2 of a medium size red onion
- 1 and 1/2 cups of water
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees, then chop up the four potatoes to 1 by 1-inch pieces and slice up the onion to 1/4 pieces, and in a deep baking pan place the stuffed veal roast, and the potatoes and onions.
- I did not stuff this myself I had Pete’s meat market on Arthur Avenue in the Bronk stuff it and he stuffed it with spinach, provolone, and prosciutto and seasoned it also, have to support your local mom and pops. Then place the water in the pan and sprinkle all the other ingredients over the potatoes and roast, then cover the pan with tin foil and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Then after 30 minutes take the foil off, drop the temperature to 375 degrees and let sit in the oven for another hour.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing, and serve the Stuffed Veal Roast With Potatoes and Onions and enjoy.
If you want to know more recipes like this you can contact me here.